Kiwi's Can Play Poker

Thursday, September 28, 2006

New Look Update

Now that the new look has had a time to sink in, I am liking it more and more..

The overall effect of the Rooms now are very calming. With a very plush feel to them.
The darkness really helps to emphasise the Highlighting of the Names and players still in the Hands.

There has been however a drop off in the tourneys later at night, now there is only a couple of tourneys from 1030ish through to 5 in the morning. This was a time that was good to play, however now with the reduced tourneys it is now a down time for me, or if lucky a rake time.

The traffic to the site has increased again with numbers now exceeding 4k whereas 6 months ago the numbers were just in the mid 2k range.

Hopefully the numbers will continue to increase.

My luck at the tables still hasn't changed although we had a Team game against a previous Double Forum League Winning Team and beat them. So hopefully that is another good indication for this seasons League Games.


The new format and schedule for these games are going to make it just a little harder however It is now a lot more balanced. These games start this weekend.

The Blogger Poker Tour is continuing along with game 1 down and game 2 to be advised shortly. I am hoping that I can at least have a better showing in that one, then I did in the last.. I have only 12 points so far and need to place final table to have any chance to make the prizes.

Back to the books I think to see if I can change anything in my game to help..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home