Kiwi's Can Play Poker

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Poker Promotions

Well I have not posted here for a while as I have been busy raking points for the poker.com promotions. both the Birthday tourney (where I have to be in the top 50 for my Birthday Month). and also the 500bankRollBuilder Coupon where I am trying to make my 200k in points.

So far I am holding steady at 4th in the Birthday tourney so I should be issued a coupon for the Event.

With regard to the 200k raking, I have been playing multiple tables and working overtime to get the points required.. So far I have recieved 2 of the $50 bonus (40k collected in raked points) i am also only 7k away from the next $50 so hopefully I should have that in the next day or so.

These are awesome Promotions that everyone should be trying to participate in.

Not only are you raking points for rewards, but as long as the Fish arnt biting on the river you can actually make yourself a nice profit as well.

I will keep you updated on the outcome as time goes on

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home